- These are documents we’ve used to table with, to hand out, to reach people through. Please feel free to copy and distribute them, or make your own! Send us a copy at roadblockef @ yahoo.com, and we’ll add your anti-I-69 literature to this site. Please note that the website address on most of this literature is outdated. Until we update the images to reflect our current website, please check what you print out for the website address, and update it if needed before reproducing and distributing (white-out and a pen is fine)
- Reportback from the 2nd Anti-I69 Consulta: This is a new version of the reportback as of 4/28/08, with new housing email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a new Evansville P.O. Box.
Zines and Articles:
We also have reading formats of most of our zines if you want to read them online, but due to space constraints we’ll have to send those in individual emails.
Flyers and Stickers:
- Calling All Squatters
- Critical Updates Flyer
- “Be in Indiana” Flyer
- 4X6 Postcard
- 10 Quick Facts about I-69 (double-sided)
- Flyer for July 20 Counter-Groundbreaking
- Flyer for July 28 National Day of Mobilization
(more flyers to be put up soon!)
- I-69 Powerpoint presentation 1
- I-69 Powerpoint presentation 2
- British Anti-Roads Powerpoint presentation
While our motto is “stay in trouble, don’t get caught”, of course it doesn’t work out that way all the time. Below are some resources on legal help, what to do if you’re stopped by the police, security culture, what the arrest and jail process is like, and the importance of prisoner support for our movement.
ACLU Know Your Rights pamphlet (.pdf; available in several other languages on their site)
NLG Know Your Rights pamphlet (.pdf; available in several other languages on their site)
- Gohmann Demolition and Clearing Contract
- Gohmann Demolition and Clearing Special Provisions (Maps and Studies)
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment